A lusty comedy about sexuality and disability.
- Written & devised with the company
- Directed by Lisa Hughes, Jo Zealand
- Original Music Contributors: Bindi Blacher, Abner Bradley, Lisa Hughes, Stephen Sheehan, Susie Skinner, Sam Willoughby, Jo Zealand
- Musicians: Sam Willoughby, Jo Zealand
- Lighting Designer: Adam Claridge
- Set Designer: Adam Claridge, Lisa Hughes, Jo Zealand
- Feast Festival (November 2003)
- Regional Remand Centres in South Australia (July 2001)
- KickstART Festival, Vancouver, Canada (August 2001)
- Awakenings Festival, Horsham, VIC (October 2001)
- High Beam Festival (May 2000)
- Feast Festival (November 2000)
... an amazing and inspiring piece of work.
No Strings Attached has managed to harness the power and freedom of dreams as the basis of one of the strongest shows of the year.
... we are all disabled by fear ...
Colonial Times, Canada
... an impressive imaginative troupe
... Dreams is a significant work that empowers and strengthens the voice of people with a disability to be heard and understood in their own terms.